Human Rights Violations & Employment Law
Van Dyke Law Office assists employees with human rights related matters. We advise and represent clients on the following types of employment and human rights matters:
- Severance and termination packages
- Wrongful and constructive dismissal lawsuits
- Reviewing employment contracts
- Human rights, discrimination, harassment and duty to accommodate complaints
- Employment Standards Act complaints
- Long-term disability benefits claims and disputes with insurance companies
- Employment Insurance (EI) and Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Accommodating disabled employees
- Terminations and lay-offs
- Workers’ Compensation (WSIB)
If you need assistance or legal advice, contact our office by telephone or complete our online contact form for a free consultation with an experienced lawyer. Van Dyke Law serves Belleville, Ontario and the surrounding areas.
Contact Van Dyke Law
If you have an issue related to Human Rights Violations & Employment Law that you'd like to discuss at no charge with a lawyer, please contact us and we will respond promptly to discuss your options.